Co-being and intra-action in horse–human relationships: a multi-species ethnography of be(com)ing human and be(com)ing horse
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 322–335, August 2013
How to Cite
Maurstad, A., Davis, D. and Cowles, S. (2013), Co-being and intra-action in horse–human relationships: a multi-species ethnography of be(com)ing human and be(com)ing horse. Social Anthropology, 21: 322–335. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12029
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!