Ambiguous pleasures: sexuality and middle class self-perceptions in Nairobi, by Spronk, Rache
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Special Issue: Thinking with Latour
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 595–596, November 2013
How to Cite
Skrydstrup, M. (2013), Ambiguous pleasures: sexuality and middle class self-perceptions in Nairobi, by Spronk, Rache. Social Anthropology, 21: 595–596. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12050_15
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!