New approaches to resistance in Brazil and Mexico, edited by Gledhill, John and Patience A. Schell
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Special Issue: Thinking with Latour
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 582–584, November 2013
How to Cite
Borges, A. (2013), New approaches to resistance in Brazil and Mexico, edited by Gledhill, John and Patience A. Schell. Social Anthropology, 21: 582–584. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12050_6
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!