This special issue results from a workshop entitled ‘Thinking with Latour’ convened by David Berliner and Mattijs van de Port during the 2012 EASA conference in Paris. Special thanks are due to our paper givers, Valentina Bonifacio, Ebru Kayaalp, Jeremy Lecomte, Roger Sansi and Ehler Voss, whose contributions made this panel an exceptional arena to discuss their engagement with Latour.
Bruno Latour and the anthropology of the moderns†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Special Issue: Thinking with Latour
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 435–447, November 2013
How to Cite
Berliner, D., Legrain, L. and van de Port, M. (2013), Bruno Latour and the anthropology of the moderns. Social Anthropology, 21: 435–447. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12051
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!