Itaewon's suspense: masculinities, place-making and the US Armed Forces in a Seoul entertainment district
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 36–51, February 2014
How to Cite
Schober, E. (2014), Itaewon's suspense: masculinities, place-making and the US Armed Forces in a Seoul entertainment district. Social Anthropology, 22: 36–51. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12060
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!