The great Indian phone book. How cheap mobile phones change business, politics and daily life by Jeffrey, Robin and Assa Doron
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 European Association of Social Anthropologists
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 242–243, May 2014
How to Cite
Battaglia, G. (2014), The great Indian phone book. How cheap mobile phones change business, politics and daily life by Jeffrey, Robin and Assa Doron. Social Anthropology, 22: 242–243. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12072_13
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!