An anthropological trompe l'oeil for a common world. An essay on the economy of knowledge by Jiménez, Alberto Corsín
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 European Association of Social Anthropologists
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 245–246, May 2014
How to Cite
De Wolf, J. (2014), An anthropological trompe l'oeil for a common world. An essay on the economy of knowledge by Jiménez, Alberto Corsín. Social Anthropology, 22: 245–246. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12072_15
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!