The colours of the empire: racialized representations during Portuguese colonialism by Ferraz de Matos, Patricia
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 European Association of Social Anthropologists
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 233–234, May 2014
How to Cite
Lempereur, S. (2014), The colours of the empire: racialized representations during Portuguese colonialism by Ferraz de Matos, Patricia. Social Anthropology, 22: 233–234. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12072_6
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!