Target-to-target interval versus probability effects on P300 in one- and two-tone tasks
Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 322–328, May 2003
How to Cite
Croft, R. J., Gonsalvez, C. J., Gabriel, C. and Barry, R. J. (2003), Target-to-target interval versus probability effects on P300 in one- and two-tone tasks. Psychophysiology, 40: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00036
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
- (Received January 23, 2002; Accepted September 22, 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.