We thank Paul Wilkins, Jason Davis, Dan Litvack, David Lozano, Susan Moseley, Carolyn Cheney, Julianne Dorne, Catherine Bremer, and Tricia Rigel for their excellent technical support. We also thank the personnel of the General Clinical Research Center, including Tomasina Wall, Dana Ciccone, Bob Rice, Dave Phillips, and the nursing staff headed by Teresa Sampsel for their excellent assistance and cooperation.
Neuroendocrine and cardiovascular reactivity to stress in mid-aged and older women: Long-term temporal consistency of individual differences
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 358–369, May 2003
How to Cite
Burleson, M. H., Poehlmann, K. M., Hawkley, L. C., Ernst, J. M., Berntson, G. G., Malarkey, W. B., Kiecolt-Glaser, J. K., Glaser, R. and Cacioppo, J. T. (2003), Neuroendocrine and cardiovascular reactivity to stress in mid-aged and older women: Long-term temporal consistency of individual differences. Psychophysiology, 40: 358–369. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00039
This work was supported in part by the training grant MH-18831 and grants MH-42096 and MH-50538 from the National Institutes of Mental Health; program project grant AG-11585 from the National Institute on Aging; a National Institute of Health grant to the General Clinical Research Center, M01 RR00034; and The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center core grant, CA 16058.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
- (Received September 27, 2000; Accepted October 22, 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.