Source memory for the color of pictures: Event-related brain potentials (ERPs) reveal sensory-specific retrieval-related activity
Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 455–464, May 2003
How to Cite
Cycowicz, Y. M. and Friedman, D. (2003), Source memory for the color of pictures: Event-related brain potentials (ERPs) reveal sensory-specific retrieval-related activity. Psychophysiology, 40: 455–464. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00047
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2003
- (Received April 22, 2002; Accepted December 16, 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.