Representation of the standard: Stimulus context effects on the process generating the mismatch negativity component of event-related brain potentials
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 465–471, May 2003
How to Cite
Sussman, E., Sheridan, K., Kreuzer, J. and Winkler, I. (2003), Representation of the standard: Stimulus context effects on the process generating the mismatch negativity component of event-related brain potentials. Psychophysiology, 40: 465–471. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00048
- Issue online: 29 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
- (Received March 27, 2002; Accepted December 19, 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.