Address reprint requests to: Dr. L. M. Jonkman, Universiteit Maastricht, Faculty of Psychology, Department of Neurocognition, P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands. E-mail: L.Jonkman@psychology.unimaas.nl.
Developmental differences in behavioral and event-related brain responses associated with response preparation and inhibition in a go/nogo task
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2003
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 752–761, September 2003
How to Cite
Jonkman, L. M., Lansbergen, M. and Stauder, J. E. A. (2003), Developmental differences in behavioral and event-related brain responses associated with response preparation and inhibition in a go/nogo task. Psychophysiology, 40: 752–761. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00075
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2003
- (Received July 15, 2002; Accepted February 27, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.