This research was supported by Grant Ro 529/10 from the German Research Foundation (DFG) assigned to Frank Rösler. We thank Patrick Khader for valuable suggestions and helpful discussions.
Comparing arithmetic and semantic fact retrieval: Effects of problem size and sentence constraint on event-related brain potentials
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 46–59, January 2004
How to Cite
Jost, K., Hennighausen, E. and Rösler, F. (2004), Comparing arithmetic and semantic fact retrieval: Effects of problem size and sentence constraint on event-related brain potentials. Psychophysiology, 41: 46–59. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00119_41_1
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2009
- (Received August 19, 2002; Accepted June 4, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.