We thank Ms. Leena Wallendahr for her assistance in the measurements of children. This work was supported by the Academy of Finland Grant No. 55606, the Academy of Finland funding to the Cognitive Brain Research Unit, the Graduate School of Psychology, and grants from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (PM99-0167) and the Generalitat de Catalunya (2001XT-00036).
Effects of auditory distraction on electrophysiological brain activity and performance in children aged 8–13 years
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 30–36, January 2004
How to Cite
Gumenyuk, V., Korzyukov, O., Alho, K., Escera, C. and Näätänen, R. (2004), Effects of auditory distraction on electrophysiological brain activity and performance in children aged 8–13 years. Psychophysiology, 41: 30–36. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00123
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
- (Received August 29, 2002; Accepted May 29, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.