This research was funded in part by grants from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) to the second author. The authors would like to thank Sheila Lawson and James Desjardin for their assistance in collecting these data, and three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments. We are also indebted to Dr. Michael Ashton for his advice regarding personality measures, and Dr. Michael Falkenstein for discussions on error negativities.
The error-related negativity as a state and trait measure: Motivation, personality, and ERPs in response to errors
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 84–95, January 2004
How to Cite
Pailing, P. E. and Segalowitz, S. J. (2004), The error-related negativity as a state and trait measure: Motivation, personality, and ERPs in response to errors. Psychophysiology, 41: 84–95. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.00124
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
- (Received November 11, 2002; Accepted June 22, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.