We are grateful to the Empiriepraktikum II 2002, R. Kürschner, P. Bäß, R. Dünnebier, K. Fischer, D. Hamerla, M. Hirsch, A. Hollien, J. Trouvain, B. Möbius, and W. Wokurek for assistance, and to two anonymous reviewers for valuable comments on an earlier version of the present text. This work was supported by the DFG (T.J., E.S., & K.A.).
Pre-attentive perception of vowel phonemes from variable speech stimuli
Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 654–659, July 2004
How to Cite
Jacobsen, T., Schröger, E. and Alter, K. (2004), Pre-attentive perception of vowel phonemes from variable speech stimuli. Psychophysiology, 41: 654–659. doi: 10.1111/1469-8986.2004.00175.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2004
- (Received September 6, 2002; Accepted November 3, 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!