Omics Technologies – Tools for Food Science (2012), edited by N. Benkeblia, CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group), Boca Raton, FL, USA. ISBN 978-1-4398-3706-1. Price £114.00.
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 605–606, November 2013
How to Cite
Lewis, M. (2013), Omics Technologies – Tools for Food Science (2012), edited by N. Benkeblia, CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group), Boca Raton, FL, USA. ISBN 978-1-4398-3706-1. Price £114.00. . International Journal of Dairy Technology, 66: 605–606. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12061
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!