The effect of selected hydrocolloids on the rheological properties of processed cheese analogues made with vegetable fats during the cooling phase
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 484–489, November 2013
How to Cite
Hanáková, Z., Buňka, F., Pavlínek, V., Hudečková, L. and Janiš, R. (2013), The effect of selected hydrocolloids on the rheological properties of processed cheese analogues made with vegetable fats during the cooling phase. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 66: 484–489. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12066
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Tomas Bata University. Grant Number: IGA/FT/2013/010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!