The effect of using an exopolysaccharide-producing culture on the physicochemical properties of low-fat and reduced-fat Kasar cheeses
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 535–542, November 2013
How to Cite
Şanli, T., Gursel, A., Şanli, E., Acar, E. and Benli, M. (2013), The effect of using an exopolysaccharide-producing culture on the physicochemical properties of low-fat and reduced-fat Kasar cheeses. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 66: 535–542. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12071
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Scientific and Technological Research Council. Grant Number: TOGTAG-3018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!