This paper is based on a paper presented at the SDT Autumn Conference 2012 ‘Towards a Sustainable Dairy Sector’ held in Cork, Ireland on 5–7 September 2012.
Towards a Sustainable Dairy Sector: The underappreciated role of dairy protein in the preservation of lean tissue mass in the elderly
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 317–320, August 2013
How to Cite
Norton, C. and Jakeman, P. (2013), Towards a Sustainable Dairy Sector: The underappreciated role of dairy protein in the preservation of lean tissue mass in the elderly. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 66: 317–320. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12078
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!