Viability of probiotic bacteria in fermented skim milk produced with different levels of milk powder and sugar
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 89–94, February 2014
How to Cite
Maganha, L. C., Rosim, R. E., Corassin, C. H., Cruz, A. G., Faria, J. A. F. and Oliveira, C. A. F. (2014), Viability of probiotic bacteria in fermented skim milk produced with different levels of milk powder and sugar. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 67: 89–94. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12087
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 2007/06353-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!