Utilisation of a cell-free extract of lactic acid bacteria entrapped in yeast to enhance flavour development in Cheddar cheese
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 21–30, February 2014
How to Cite
Yarlagadda, A. B., Wilkinson, M. G., Ryan, S. P., Doolan, I. A., O'sullivan, M. G. and Kilcawley, K. N. (2014), Utilisation of a cell-free extract of lactic acid bacteria entrapped in yeast to enhance flavour development in Cheddar cheese. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 67: 21–30. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12099
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Food Institutional Research Measure (FIRM)
- Irish Development Fisheries and Food as part of National Development Plan. Grant Number: 08/R&D/C/670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!