A comparison of the physicochemical characteristics of the regional cheese Oscypek and the traditional cheese Gazdowski from the Polish Podhale
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 283–289, May 2014
How to Cite
Kędzierska-Matysek, M., Florek, M., Skałecki, P., Litwińczuk, A. and Chruścicki, A. (2014), A comparison of the physicochemical characteristics of the regional cheese Oscypek and the traditional cheese Gazdowski from the Polish Podhale. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 67: 283–289. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12107
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!