Autolysis detection and evaluation of some lactic acid bacteria by renaturing sodium dodecyl sulphate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and polymerase chain reaction assays
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2014 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 290–296, May 2014
How to Cite
Al-Saleh, A. A., Ismail, E. A. and Metwalli, A. A. (2014), Autolysis detection and evaluation of some lactic acid bacteria by renaturing sodium dodecyl sulphate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and polymerase chain reaction assays. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 67: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12113
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University. Grant Number: RGP - VPP - 232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!