The involvement of ATPase activity in the acid tolerance of Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 229–236, May 2014
How to Cite
Bang, M., Oh, S., Lim, K.-S., Kim, Y. and Oh, S. (2014), The involvement of ATPase activity in the acid tolerance of Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 67: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12123
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Maeil Dairy Co. Ltd
- iPET (Korea Institute of Planning and Evaluation for Technology in Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries)
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 112121-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!