Antihypertensive and antithrombotic activities of a commercial fermented milk product made with Lactobacillus casei Shirota and Streptococcus thermophilus
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 358–364, August 2014
How to Cite
Domínguez-González, K. N., Cruz-Guerrero, A., González-Márquez, H., Gómez-Ruiz, L., García-Garibay, M., Jiménez-Guzmán, J. and Rodríguez-Serrano, G. (2014), Antihypertensive and antithrombotic activities of a commercial fermented milk product made with Lactobacillus casei Shirota and Streptococcus thermophilus. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 67: 358–364. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12133
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!