Developing compliance and resistance: the state, transnational social movements and tribal peoples contesting India's Narmada project
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2003
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 481–495, October 2003
How to Cite
Gandhi, A. (2003), Developing compliance and resistance: the state, transnational social movements and tribal peoples contesting India's Narmada project. Global Networks, 3: 481–495. doi: 10.1111/1471-0374.00073
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!