Sexual quality of life in women who have undergone female genital mutilation: a case–control study
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 119, Issue 13, pages 1606–1611, December 2012
How to Cite
Andersson, S., Rymer, J., Joyce, D., Momoh, C. and Gayle, C. (2012), Sexual quality of life in women who have undergone female genital mutilation: a case–control study. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 119: 1606–1611. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12004
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted 1 August 2012. Published online 10 October 2012.
- 2WHO. Eliminating Female Genital Mutilation: an Interagency Statement UNAIDS, UNDP, UNECA, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNHCHR, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNIFEM, WHO. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2008.
- 3UNICEF. Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting: A Statistical Exploration. New York: UNICEF, 2005.
- 5Female genital cutting in the Demographic Health Surveys: a critical and comparative analysis. DHS Comparative Reports No 7. Calverton, Maryland: ORC Macro, 2004., , .
- 8British Medical Association. Female genital mutilation: caring for patients and child protection. Guidance from the British Medical Association. 2011. [http://bma.org.uk/-/media/Files/PDFs/Practical%20advice%20at%20work/Ethics/femalegenitalmutilation.pdf]. Last accessed 13 September 2012.