These authors contributed equally to the manuscript and should be listed as first co-authors.
Predictors of elective pregnancy termination among women diagnosed with HIV during pregnancy in two regions of China, 2004–2010
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1207–1214, September 2013
How to Cite
Liang, K., Meyers, K., Zeng, W. and Gui, X. (2013), Predictors of elective pregnancy termination among women diagnosed with HIV during pregnancy in two regions of China, 2004–2010. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 1207–1214. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12012
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- 1UNAIDS. UNAIDS Report on the Global AIDS Epidemic. 2010 [http://www.unaids.org-globalreport-documents-20101123_GlobalReport_full_en.pdf]. Accessed 1 December 2011.
- 2Ministry of Health China. 2007 Update on the HIV/AIDS Epidemic and Response in China. 2007. [http://www.unchina.org/unaids/documents/lhpgbg2007.pdf]. Accessed 1 December 2011.
- 3A survey of children with HIV/AIDS in highly epidemic villages of AIDS. Chin J Pediatr2003;41:586–9., , , , , .
- 14Ministry of Health, People’s Republic of China Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS World Health Organization. 2011 Estimates for the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in China. 2011. [http://www.chinaids.org.cn/n1971/n2151/n777994.files/n777993.pdf]. Accessed 4 August 2012.
- 15A comprehensive prevention program on AIDS, HBV and syphilis among pregnant women and couples experiencing premarital medical examination. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi2010;31:873–5., , , , , , et al.
- 16Antiretrovirals for reducing the risk of mother-to-child transmission of HIV infection. Cochrane Database Syst Rev2007;24:CD003510., , , .
- 17Transformation of the primary life cycle: the origins and nature of China’s sexual revolution. In: Jeffreys E, editor. Sex and Sexuality in China. New York: Routledge, 2006,21–42..
- 18Sex, politics and the policing of virtue in the People’s Republic of China. In: Jeffreys E, editor. Sex and Sexuality in China. New York: Routledge, 2006,43–61..
- 19Behind the Silence: Chinese Voices on Abortion. New York, NY: Rowman and Littlefield, 2005..
- 20UNAIDS, Marie Stopes International, Institute of Social Development Research. The China Stigma Index Report. 2009. [http://www.un.org.cn/public/resource/6ab992cb238654c44f537eb9b11fd981.pdf]. Accessed 1 December 2011.
- 24Analysis of induced abortion of Chinese women. Popul Res2002;26:16–24..
- 25Abortion Worldwide: A Decade of Uneven Progress. New York, NY: Guttmacher Institute, 2009., , , , .
- 26Chinese Family Planning. Beijing: China Population Publishing House, 1997..
- 27Fourth Session of the Sixth National People’s Congress. The Seventh Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development of the People’s Republic of China (1986–1990). People’s Publishing House. 1986.
- 28The Tenth Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Eighth National People’s Congress. Law of the People's Republic of China on Maternal and Infant Health Care, 1994. [http://www.npc.gov.cn/englishnpc/Law/2007-12/12/content_1383796.htm]. Accessed 1 December 2011.