The effect of a counselling intervention on weight changes during and after pregnancy: a randomised trial
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 92–99, January 2013
How to Cite
Althuizen, E., van der Wijden, C., van Mechelen, W., Seidell, J. and van Poppel, M. (2013), The effect of a counselling intervention on weight changes during and after pregnancy: a randomised trial. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 92–99. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12014
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Accepted 28 August 2012. Published Online 23 October 2012.
- 11Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board. Nutrition During Pregnancy. Part 1: Weight Gain. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine, 1990.
- 12Institute of Medicine. Weight Gain during Pregnancy: Reexamining the Guidelines. Washington: National Academies Press: National Academy of Sciences, 2009., (eds).
- 18Interventions during pregnancy to reduce excessive gestational weight gain: a systematic review assessing current clinical evidence using the Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) system. BJOG2010;117:1327–34., .
- 20Applied Longitudinal Analysis. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2004., , .
- 30Age, period and cohort effects on body weight and body mass index in adults: The Doetinchem Cohort Study. Public Health Nutr2008;24:1–9., , , , , , et al.
- 31From theory to practice: intervention fidelity in the New Life (style) study. Health Promot Pract2012 [Epub ahead of print]. doi:10.1177/1524839912447190, , , , .