Risk factors for surgical site infection following caesarean section in England
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 509–510, March 2013
How to Cite
Wloch, C., Wilson, J., Lamagni, T., Harrington, P., Charlett, A. and Sheridan, E. (2013), Risk factors for surgical site infection following caesarean section in England. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 509–510. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12110
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- 2National Collaborating Centre for Nursing and Supportive Care. The management of inadvertent perioperative hypothermia in adults. NICE. 2008[www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11962/40429/40429.pdf]. Accessed 6 November 2012.
- 4National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health. Surgical site infection—prevention and treatment of surgical site infection. Clinical Guideline. NICE. 2008[www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/pdf/CG74FullGuideline.pdf]. Accessed 6 November 2012.