Caesarean section and subsequent ectopic pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 671–680, May 2013
How to Cite
Caesarean section and subsequent ectopic pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BJOG 2013;120:671–680., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- National Perinatal Epidemiology Centre of Ireland
- Health Research Board Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.