BE Schaafsma and FPR Verbeek contributed equally to the study and share first authorship.
Near-infrared fluorescence sentinel lymph node biopsy in vulvar cancer: a randomised comparison of lymphatic tracers
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 758–764, May 2013
How to Cite
Near-infrared fluorescence sentinel lymph node biopsy in vulvar cancer: a randomised comparison of lymphatic tracers. BJOG 2013;120:758–764., , , , , , , , , , .
Trial registration: The Netherlands Trial Register NTR2871; http://www.trialregister.nl/trialreg/admin/rctview.asp?TC=2871.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-CA-115296, R21-CA-130297
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: UL2010-4732
- The Netherlands Organisation. Grant Number: 92003593
- Netherlands Organisation
|bjo12173-sup-0001-VideoS1.wmv||video/wmv||9929K||Video S1. Intraoperative NIR fluorescence sentinel lymph node biopsy in vulvar cancer|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.