These snippets are extracts from a monthly service called the Journal Article Summary Service. It is a service that summarises all that is new in obstetrics and gynaecology over the preceding month. If you would like to know the details of how to subscribe, please email the editor Athol Kent at email@example.com or visit the website www.getjass.com.
What's new in the other journals?
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 512–513, March 2013
How to Cite
Kent, A. (2013), What's new in the other journals?. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 512–513. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12180
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.