Angiogenic factors combined with clinical risk factors to predict preterm pre-eclampsia in nulliparous women: a predictive test accuracy study
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1215–1223, September 2013
How to Cite
Angiogenic factors combined with clinical risk factors to predict preterm pre-eclampsia in nulliparous women: a predictive test accuracy study. BJOG 2013;120:1215–1223., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- New Enterprise Research Fund, Foundation for Research Science and Technology
- Health Research Council
- Evelyn Bond Fund, Auckland District Health Board Charitable Trust
- Australia: Premier's Science and Research Fund, South Australian Government
- UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: GT084
- UK National Health Services NEAT. Grant Number: FSD025
- University of Manchester
- Health Research Board, Ireland
- NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre
- 1NICE. Hypertension in pregnancy. 2010 [http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG107]. Accessed 3 March 2013.
- 5Methods of prediction and prevention of pre-eclampsia: systematic reviews of accuracy and effectiveness literature with economic modelling. Health Technol Assess 2008;12:iii–iv, 1–270., , , , , , et al.
- 15Registry ANZCT. Screening for pregnancy endpoints: preeclampsia, growth restricted baby and spontaneous preterm birth. ACTRN12607000551493. 2007 [www.anzctr.org.au/trial_view.aspx?ID=82254]. Accessed 3 March 2013.
- 19R Core Team. A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing, 2012.
- 20ROCR: visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers. R package version 1.0-4. 2009 [http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=ROCR]. Accessed 3 March 2013., , , .