Joint first authors.
Uterine artery pulsatility index improves prediction of methotrexate resistance in women with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia with FIGO score 5–6
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 8, pages 1012–1015, July 2013
How to Cite
Uterine artery pulsatility index improves prediction of methotrexate resistance in women with gestational trophoblastic neoplasia with FIGO score 5–6. BJOG 2013; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12196., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- National Commissioning Group and Department of Health
- Imperial College Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre (ECMC) and Biomedical Research Centre (BRC)
- Cancer Research UK, NIHR and the UK Department of Health
- Cancer Research UK Clinician Scientist Fellowship
- Department of Health National Commissioning Group
- Cancer Research UK and Department of Health Imperial Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre and Biomedical Research Centre grants
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.