Sequential screening for psychosocial and behavioural risk during pregnancy in a population of urban African Americans
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
2013 RCOG Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1395–1402, October 2013
How to Cite
Sequential screening for psychosocial and behavioural risk during pregnancy in a population of urban African Americans. BJOG 2013;120:1395–1402., , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Numbers: 3U18HD030445, 3U18HD030445, 5U18HD31206, 3U18HD031919, 5U18HD036104
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intimate Partner Violence During Pregnancy: Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes, Journal of Women's Health, 2014, 140929074807007, , , ,