This research was presented in part at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology, Monterey, CA, 3–5 August 2006.
Time to viral load suppression in antiretroviral-naive and -experienced HIV-infected pregnant women on highly active antiretroviral therapy: implications for pregnant women presenting late in gestation†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1534–1547, November 2013
How to Cite
Time to viral load suppression in antiretroviral-naive and -experienced HIV-infected pregnant women on highly active antiretroviral therapy: implications for pregnant women presenting late in gestation. BJOG 2013;120:1534–1547., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 TR000004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.