The development and evaluation of a questionnaire to assess the impact of vulval intraepithelial neoplasia: a questionnaire study
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1133–1143, August 2013
How to Cite
The development and evaluation of a questionnaire to assess the impact of vulval intraepithelial neoplasia: a questionnaire study. BJOG 2013;120:1133–1143., , .
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- 4Report from VIN Qualitative Study. BSSVD Biennial Meeting, Cardiff, 2007., .
- 9Quality of Life. Assessment, Analysis and Interpretation. Chichester: Wiley, 2000..
- 10Health Measurement Scales; A Practical Guide to their Development and Use, 3rd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995..
- 14Developing a questionnaire to measure the psychosocial impact of an abnormal cervical smear result and its subsequent management: the TOMBOLA (Trial of Management of Borderline and Other Low-grade Abnormal Smears) trial. Qual Life Res 2005;14:1553–62., , , , , , et al.
- 15Psychometric Properties of the Process and Outcome Specific Measure (POSM) and Predictors of Distress in Women with a Low Grade Abnormal Smear: A Secondary Analysis of Data from the TOMBOLA Trial. Aberdeen: University of Aberdeen, 2011..