Beyond pregnancy – the neglected burden of mortality in young women of reproductive age in Bangladesh: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 9, pages 1085–1089, August 2013
How to Cite
Beyond pregnancy – the neglected burden of female mortality in young women of reproductive age in Bangladesh: a prospective cohort study. BJOG 2013;120:1085–1089., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- 1National Institute of Population Research and Training (NIPORT), MEASURE Evaluation, and ICDDR,B. Bangladesh Maternal Mortality and Health Care Survey 2010 NIPORT, MEASURE Evaluation, and ICDDR,B: Dhaka, 2012.
- 4World Health Organization. Applying ICD-10 to verbal autopsy. Verbal Autopsy Standards: Ascertaining and Attributing Causes of Death. WHO Press: Geneva, 2007. pp. 53–112.
- 5National Institute of Population Research and Training, Mitra and Associates, . 2011 Bangladesh Demographic and Health Survey. Calverton, MD: ICF International, 2012.
- 6World Health Organization (WHO). Women and Health: Today's Evidence Tomorrow's Agenda. Geneva: WHO Press, 2009.
- 11Management Information Systems Directorate General of Health Services. Health Bulletin 2011. Dhaka: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 2012.
- 12Validity of verbal autopsy in determining causes of adult deaths. Indian J Public Health 2006;50:90–4., , , , .