Association between gestational diabetes mellitus and subsequent overactive bladder among premenopausal female twins
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1289–1295, September 2013
How to Cite
Association between gestational diabetes mellitus and subsequent overactive bladder among premenopausal female twins. BJOG 2013;120:1289–1295., , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Digestive Disorders and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: U01 DK066134 to N.L.P.
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2010-21574-01–4 to D.A.
- OAB-LUTS Competitive Grants Program, Pfizer Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of gestational hyperglycemia on maternal and child health, Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 2014, 17, 3, 255, ,