Longitudinal analysis of cardiovascular risk parameters in women with a history of hypertensive pregnancy disorders: the Doetinchem Cohort Study
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1333–1339, October 2013
How to Cite
Longitudinal analysis of cardiovascular risk parameters in women with a history of hypertensive pregnancy disorders: the Doetinchem Cohort Study. BJOG 2013;120:1333–1339., , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.