Impact of loop electrosurgical excision procedure for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia on HIV-1 genital shedding: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1233–1239, September 2013
How to Cite
Impact of loop electrosurgical excision procedure for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia on HIV-1 genital shedding: a prospective cohort study. BJOG 2013;120:1233–1239., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- University of California, San Francisco-Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology Center. Grant Number: P30-AI027763
- NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: KL2 RR024130
- International Clinical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.