Impact of loop electrosurgical excision procedure for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia on HIV-1 genital shedding: a prospective cohort study
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJOG An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1233–1239, September 2013
How to Cite
Impact of loop electrosurgical excision procedure for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia on HIV-1 genital shedding: a prospective cohort study. BJOG 2013;120:1233–1239., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- University of California, San Francisco-Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology Center. Grant Number: P30-AI027763
- NIH/NCRR/OD UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: KL2 RR024130
- International Clinical Research
- 2Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) and ICF Macro. Kenya Demographic and Health Survey 2008–09. Calverton, MD: KNBS and ICF Macro, 2010.
- 3National AIDS and STI Control Programme. Kenya AIDS Indicator Survey 2007. Nairobi, Kenya: Ministry of Health, 2008.
- 11WHO. ART for HIV Infection in Adults and Adolescents in Poor Settings: Towards Universal Access. Recommendations for a Public Health Approach. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 2006.