Euro-Peristat Preterm Study Group: C Vutuc (Austria); E Martens (Flanders); P Velebil (Czech Republic); L Sakkeus (Estonia); M Gissler (Finland); B Blondel (France); N Lack, B Misselwitz, P Wenzlaff (Germany); S Bonham (Ireland); J Jaselioniene (Lithuania); M Gatt (Malta); A Mohangoo, J Nijhuis (the Netherlands); L Irgens, K Klungsøyr (Norway); K Szamotulska (Poland); H Barros (Portugal); Z Novak (Slovenia); F Bolumar (Spain); K Gottvall (Sweden); James Chalmers (UK).
Preterm birth time trends in Europe: a study of 19 countries
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology published by John Wiley and Sons on behalf of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1356–1365, October 2013
How to Cite
Preterm birth time trends in Europe: a study of 19 countries. BJOG 2013;120:1356–1365., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- European Commission
- European Commission
- Research Directorate
- Marie Curie. Grant Number: 254171
- 1EURO-PERISTAT project in collaboration with SCPE, EUROCAT and EURONEOSTAT. Better statistics for better health for pregnant women and their babies in 2004. European Perinatal Health Report 2008. Available at www.europeristat.com, 2008.
- 12Births: final data for 2005. Natl Vital Stat Rep 2007;56:1–103., , , , , , et al.
- 16National, regional, and worldwide estimates of preterm birth rates in the year 2010 with time trends since 1990 for selected countries: a systematic analysis and implications. Lancet 2012;379:2162–72., , , , , , et al.
- 26Preterm Birth: Causes, Consequences, and Prevention. Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Understanding Premature Birth and Assuring Healthy Outcomes. Washington (DC): The National Academies Press (US), 2007., , editors.
- 35Assisted reproductive technology-related multiple births: Canada in an international context. J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2011;33:159–67., , , , , .