Rates of subsequent surgery following endometrial ablation among English women with menorrhagia: population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 12, pages 1500–1507, November 2013
How to Cite
Rates of subsequent surgery following endometrial ablation among English women with menorrhagia: population-based cohort study. BJOG 2013;120:1500–1507., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Lindsay Stewart R&D Centre
- Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership
- National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme
- 1Hysterectomy, endometrial ablation and Mirena(R) for heavy menstrual bleeding: a systematic review of clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness analysis. Health Technol Assess 2011;15:iii–xvi, 1–252., , , , , , et al.
- 4Endometrial resection/ablation techniques for heavy menstrual bleeding. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009:CD001501., , , .
- 11Department for Communities and Local Government. The English Indices of Deprivation 2007. London: Department for Communities and Local Government, 2007.
- 12StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software: Release 11. College Station, TX: StataCorp LP, 2009.
- 13Audit Commission. Improving Coding, Costing and Commissioning. Annual report on the PbR data assurance programme 2010/11. London: Audit Commission, 2011.
- 18Guidance on the responsibilities of manufacturers, the regulator and clinicians with respect to endometrial ablation: Joint report by Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy. 2011 [www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/clin/documents/publication/con108727.pdf]. Accessed 10 April 2013. MHRA.
- 20Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Ipsos Mori. National Heavy Menstrual Bleeding (HMB) Audit, First Annual Report. 2011 [www.rcog.org.uk/files/rcog-corp/NationalHMBAudit_1stAnnualReport_May2011.pdf]. Accessed 10 April 2013. London: RCOG.