Correction added on 4 July 2013, after first online publication: author affiliations for S McNicol and J Willars were incorrect, these have now been corrected.
Standard- or high-dose oxytocin for nulliparous women with confirmed delay in labour: quantitative and qualitative results from a pilot randomised controlled trial
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1403–1412, October 2013
How to Cite
Standard- or high-dose oxytocin for nulliparous women with confirmed delay in labour: quantitative and qualitative results from a pilot randomised controlled trial. BJOG 2013;120:1403–1412., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- 1Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. RCOG Clinical Effectiveness Support Unit. Induction of Labour. Evidence based Clinical Guideline Number 9. London: RCOG Press, 2001.
- 2National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Intrapartum Care: Care of Healthy Women and Their Babies During Childbirth. London: NICE, 2007. [http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG55] Accessed 11 March 2013.
- 3High dose versus low dose oxytocin for augmentation of delayed labour. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2011; 10: CD007201 DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007201.pub2., , , .
- 11Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Obtaining Valid Consent. Clinical Governance Advice No. 6. London: RCOG, 2010. [www.rcog.org.uk/womens-health/clinical-guidance/obtaining-valid-consent] Accessed 11 March 2013.
- 14EuroQol Group. EuroQol - a new facility for the measurement of health-related quality of life. Health Policy 1990;16:199–208.
- 16The Discovery of Grounded Theory. Chicago: Aldine, 1967., .
- 17Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. Classification of the Urgency of Caesarean Section- A Continuum of Risk. Good Practice No.11. London: RCOG, 2010. [http://www.rcog.org.uk/classification-of-urgency-of-caesarean-section-good-practice-11] Accessed 11 March 2013.
- 19Association for Improvements in the Maternity Services, The National Childbirth Trust. A Charter for Ethical Research in Maternity Care. London: AIMS/NCT, 1997.