The role of rotational forceps
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 11, page 1438, October 2013
How to Cite
Dickson, M. (2013), The role of rotational forceps. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 1438. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12386
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- 1A re-evaluation of the role of rotational forceps: retrospective comparison of maternal and perinatal outcomes following different methods of birth for malposition in the second stage of labour. BJOG 2013; DOI: 10.1111/1471-0528.12199., , , .
- 2The effect of the EWTD on training in general surgery: an analysis of electronic logbook records. Bull R Coll Surg Engl 2007; 89:106–9. ISSN 1473-6357., , .