Authors' response to: The role of rotational forceps
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 RCOG
BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1438–1439, October 2013
How to Cite
Tempest, N., Hart, A., Walkinshaw, S. and Hapangama, D. (2013), Authors' response to: The role of rotational forceps. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 120: 1438–1439. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.12387
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- 1Rising rate of second stage C-section: who is to blame? A questionnaire based study of trainees in the North East of England Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 2010;95:84–5., , .
- 2In praise of Kielland's forceps. BJOG 2002;109:492–4..